GoPro, as a company whose employees are in the first place, and right next to you, our esteemed and dear clients, even before the proclamation of the COVID-19 disease pandemic, adopted amended rules and working protocols for its employees. These changes aim to protect our employees, our families and our clients and at the same time ensure that the work of both us and our clients runs safely and smoothly, in accordance with the contracts and agreements we have.
In addition to the instructions we gave to employees on how to protect themselves and others, we decided that all employees except those who, due to the nature of their work, have to come to offices – work from home. All of our employees are instructed to avoid any potential risk to themselves and their business contacts. Also, all employees have experience in remote access to other computers, coordination in working with clients over the phone, Microsoft Teams and other ways of communication. We are aware of the responsibility that our work has for your business and we want you to be sure that we will do everything necessary to ensure that your business is not endangered, while preserving the personal safety of our and your employees.
In addition, we have made the decision that all meetings that have been agreed to take place directly, should be held online instead or in another way that we arrange on a case-by-case basis.
We postponed all direct meetings until further notice.
In principle, for meetings that have been arranged and which due to the nature of the work must be conducted directly, additional precautions apply to our employees to protect both our and your employees and their colleagues and families. Please study them, and adhere to the following as much as possible:
- That the room where the meeting will take place be maximally ventilated and disinfected.
- A maximum of two of your employees should attend the meeting. If it is necessary for more employees to be present at the meeting, we will separate the meeting into units where this restriction will be respected.
- If you can, provide disinfectants for your employees.
- Our employees will come to you with their disinfectant. He will disinfect his hands just before the meeting.
- They will greet you warmly and will not shake your hand.
- They will sit at a minimum distance of 2 meters from you.
- If symptoms of the disease are noticed in any of the participants, the meeting will be interrupted.
Since our company has extensive experience in leading remote teams, principles of remote working, work organization and management, if you need additional advice in this regard, feel free to contact us, we will be happy to help you.
Keep your health, we wish you happy work and a lot of success!